We offer comprehensive gynecological services.
- preventative care
- treatment of abnormal pap smear
- testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- treatment for vaginal and urinary infections
- treatment of endometriosis
- diagnosis and management of abnormal bleeding
- treatment of uterine fibroids, uterine polyps and ovarian cysts
- family planning, birth control services, IUD insertion
- general blood work and in-office ultrasound
We are equipped for minor surgical office procedures including cervical, endometrial and vulvar biopsies, colposcopy, LEEP, and in-office treatment of miscarriages.
Additionally we are accredited to perform in-office surgical procedures under sedation such as D&C, hysteroscopy, endometrial ablation (Novasure) and LEEP.
Hospital procedures include open as well as minimally invasive surgeries for uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, abnormal bleeding, laparoscopic or hysteroscopic tubal ligation, and endometrial ablation, among other procedures. Dr. Linda Cho, Dr. Danielle Feldman, and Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers have a special interest and training in advanced operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, as well as open procedures (laparotomy).